Baked Gnocchi with Two Cheeses and Walnuts
- 1 pouch Bertolli® Premium Champignon & Portobello Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 C. water
- 8 oz. fresh or thawed frozen gnocchi
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbs. chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a 1 1/2-qt. casserole, combine Sauce with water. Add gnocchi, 1/2 C. mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil. Top with remaining cheeses, walnuts and bread crumbs. Bake uncovered 12 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining basil.From Bertolli.com.