Baked Oatmeal and Fruit Casserole
15 min preparation + 40 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. gluten-free oats
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C. walnuts
- 1 C. blueberries
- 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- 2 C. milk
- 1 lg. egg
- 3 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish and place on a baking sheet.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, half the walnuts, half the berries and half the chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the oat mixture to the baking dish.
- Add the remaining berries, walnuts and chocolate chips on top.
- Add the banana slices to the top then pour the milk mixture over everything.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and the milk mixture has set.
Around The Web