Serving Size / Yield
- 1-lb. box Purity Foods Spelt Rotini
- 1-lb. four-cheese italian sausage
- 5 oz. shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar italian style button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Tbs. diced garlic
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Prepare Rotini as per package directions. Meanwhile brown italian sausage in casing in a 9-inch skillet sprayed with olive oil pan spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove browned sausage from skillet and slice diagonally in 1/2-inch slices. Drain pasta and return to cooking pan. Add sliced sausage, spaghetti sauce, quartered mushrooms and garlic to pasta. Stir well. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil pan spray. Pour pasta and sausage mix into casserole and spread out evenly. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes. Or until sauce has thickened and cheese is melted.