- 2 25-oz. pkgs. frozen ravioli (round or square, mushroom or cheese)
- 1 26-oz. jar pasta sauce (I use Prego Heart Smart Italian or Ricotta Parmesan)
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 C. finely chopped onion
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Seasonings to taste: Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread frozen ravioli out in the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish and set aside. Brown the meat with the onion (drain meat if you want, don't have to). When meat is cooked all the way, add the jar of Prego sauce and the seasonings to taste to the meat. Spoon the sauce/meat mixture over the frozen ravioli in baking dish, making sure to cover the ravioli fairly well. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of the whole dish. Place dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is melted and has turned to a nice golden brown color.