Baked Salmon & Asparagus
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 lb Fresh Medium Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt, divided
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 4 6 oz Salmon Fillets
Start by combining butter and tarragon in a small bowl.
Shape the mixture into a small log.
Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge.
Next, trim the asparagus of tough ends and place on a medium cookie sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil or olive oil spray, add half the salt and pepper, mix well and then set aside.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place salmon on a small roasting pan and season with remaining salt and pepper.
Place both asparagus and salmon in oven and cook for about 10 minutes or until salmon is done, then remove.
Put the asparagus on a plate, top with salmon, and top each piece of salmon with a dollop of seasoned butter.