- 1 box or 1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked
- 1 16-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 14.5-oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 4-oz. pkg. pepperoni
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
Grease a large sheet cake pan or 9x13-inch baking dish, and set oven to 350 degrees. Mix spaghetti sauce and cooked ground beef in separate bowl and then add to cooked spaghetti and mix together. Put 1/3 of the mixture into baking dish, then layer pepperoni and cheese. Repeat, making 3 layers. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, untill cheese is melted.