Baked Spinach-Parmesan Dip
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 C. reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise
- 1 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 6 oz. onion, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 C. + 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 baguettes (8 oz. each), thinly sliced
Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. With a mixer, beat spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, 1 C. parmesan cheese, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
Mound mixture in a 3- to 4-C. baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 2 Tbs. parmesan cheese and the paprika. Bake in a 350 degree oven until hot in center and lightly browned on top, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot to spread on baguette slices.
Yield: 12 servings