Baked Sweet Potatoes by Bravo's Top Chef Richard Blais
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbs. sorghum
- 3 Tbs. parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbs. scallions, sliced
- 4 Tbs. Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and prick with a fork a few times.
- Wrap them in foil and bake at 350 degrees until tender, around an hour.
- When cooked, remove foil, and halve the potato lengthwise.
- Gently fork mash the potatoes.
- Top each potato with a drizzle of sorghum, a grate of Parmesan, the scallions, yogurt and butter (optional). Light molasses or dark treacle may be used as substitutes for sorghum.
For more recipes visit the Dannon Oikos site.
Around The Web