Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. Bow tie pasta
- 2 C. Chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 C. Finely chopped red onions
- 4 C. Cubed chicken breast
- 1/4 C. Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 C. Chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1/2 C. Olive oil
- 1/2 lb. arugula, washed
- 1/4 C. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 C. Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. Brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
1) Boil water (amount according to package instruction for 1lb pasta)
2) While pasta is cooking, cook cubed chicken in a lightly oiled frying pan until cooked through.
3) When pasta is finished, rinse in cold water. Drain and toss in olive oil
4) In a large bowl, add cooked chicken with pasta. Add cheese, onions, arugula and tomatoes.
5) In a separate small bowl, whisk vinegar, salt & pepper, brown sugar, garlic, basil, and olive oil.
6) Drizzle the glaze over the chicken and pasta. Sprinkle salad with Parmesan and serve.