- 1/2 C. chopped almonds, toasted
- 6 Tbs. sugar, divided
- 1/2 C. margarine, cut into pieces
- 1-1/2 C. plus 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 extra-ripe, medium DOLE® Banana, peeled
- 2 to 3 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
Pulverize almonds with 2 Tbs. sugar. Beat margarine, almonds, remaining 4 Tbs. sugar, flour and salt. Purée banana; add to almond mixture and mix until well blended. Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into logs, then shape into crescents. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F 25 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack. Melt chocolate in microwavable dish at MEDIUM (50% power) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring once. Dip ends of cookies in chocolate. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.