Banana Nut French Toast
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 C. milk
- 8-oz. package low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 C. maple syrup
- 6-8 slices day-old bread, crusts removed, cubed, and divided
- 1-2 Tbs. cinnamon sugar mixture
- 3-4 bannans, sliced
- 1 C. pecans, chopped
- Place half of the bread on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer cream cheese and remaining bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, and syrup.
- Pour over bread and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Spread cut bananas on top of French toast.
- Serve with warm syrup.
Around The Web