Barbecue Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 2-3 lb. pre-roasted whole chicken
- 1 pkg. taco size soft tortillas or flavored wraps
- 1 bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 C. celery, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 C. shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 C. diced radish (optional)
- 1/2 C. dill relish (optional)
Take the meat off of the pre-cooked chicken. Discard the skin, fat and carcass or freeze to make soup stock later. Shred the meat into a large bowl and toss with the vegetable(s) to combine. Add BBQ sauce to the chicken mixture and toss until thoroughly covered. Salt and pepper to taste.
Heat two or three wraps for 5-10 seconds in the microwave, to soften. Place 1/4 to 1/3 C. of meat mixture on each wrap and roll up. Secure wraps with rubber bands or toothpicks. Store in quart size zip top bags in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.