Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. water
- 2 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 12 oz. boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. carrot strips
- 2 C. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 C. hot cooked rice
Combine water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
Heat oil in large skillet. Add asparagus (cut into 2" pieces), beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
Add mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Serve over rice. Season with ground black pepper.
Serving Size: 4