- 1 1/2 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers cut into strips
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 16 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 C. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Reduced Fat or Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 C. Salsa
Combine steak and 1/4 C. of the dressing in glass bowl; cover. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinate, stirring occasionally. Remove steak; discard marinade.
Cook steak in remaining 1/4 C. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat in 5 to 6 min. or until no longer pink. Remove steak; keep warm.
Add peppers and onion; cook until tender. Add steak; cook until heated through. Serve in warm tortillas topped with cheese, sour cream and salsa.