Beef Nacho Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 C. Birds Eye sweet corn, thawed & drained
- 2 C. crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 C. Kraft Monterey Jack cheese (shredded & divided)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) chunky salsa
- 3/4 C. Miracle Whip dressing
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Brown meat; drain. Stir in salsa, corn, dressing and chili powder. Layer 1/2 each of meat mixture, chips and cheese in 2 qt. casserole. Repeat layers. Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes if desired.
Makes 6 servings.