Beef & Potato Skillet
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pound of beef sirloin steak, 1 inch thick and trimmed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of lemon pepper
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, chopped
- 12 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
Boil potatoes until soft in a pot. Then chop into small chunks.
Chop up steak into strips and cook in skillet with lemon pepper, garlic, and oil in a medium skillet. Cook beef until no longer pink. Then remove.
In a separate skillet cook bacon strips until done. Then cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
In the steak skillet, saute onions in the oil that remains for 5-7 minutes.
Add potatoes to skillet.
Then add the steak and the remaining ingredients, except the egg.
Cook fr a minute, then season with salt and pepper.
In the bacon pan, cook one fried egg.
Add the fried egg to the skillet mix.