Beef Sirloin Steak with Baby Spinach
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-in. thick (about 1 lb.), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 lg. onion, sliced (about 1 C.)
- 1 small red pepper, chopped (about 1/2 C.)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. water
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 bag (about 7 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- hot mashed potatoes
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often. Stir the soup, water, vinegar and rosemary in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the spinach. Cover and cook the beef for 2 minutes for medium or until desired doneness. Serve the beef and vegetable mixture with the potatoes.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.