Beef-Stuffed Cheese Biscuits with Fresh Herbs
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 lb. sliced deli roast beef
- 1 C. (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut dough in trangle sections and roll out on lightly flour surface.
- Roll into rectangles and fit into muffin trays.
- Evenly layer the ham, cheeses, garlic powder, and pepper onto the dough rectangles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Around The Web