Berry Crumb Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1-1/3 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Quick-cooking Tapioca
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Cherries
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Blackberries
- Premade Pie Crust
- 2 Teaspoons Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Stick Butter, Chopped
Combine the sugar, tapioca, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Add 1 cup of each berry to the bowl and mix gently.
Set aside and let stand for 20 minutes.
In another bowl, mix flour and brown sugar together.
Then add in the butter and continue blending until the mixture is crumbly.
Pour the pie mixture into your pre-made crust.
Add the crumbly mixture on top.
Add leftover berries on top of the pie.
Cover in foil.
Bake on 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes.