Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. seedless sugar-free raspberry preserves
- 1/4 C. orange liqueur or orange juice, depending on taste
- 6 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 C. Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. grated orange rind
- one 8-oz. container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- two 3-oz. pkg. ladyfingers, split in half (24)
- 1/2 C. raspberries
- 1 C. strawberries, stemmed and sliced
In small bowl, mix together raspberry jam and orange liqueur. In mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, Splenda, and vanilla until light. Stir in orange rind. Mix in whipped topping reserving 1/2 cup for topping. Line bottom of an oblong 2-quart dish with half of split ladyfingers. Layer with half of jam mixture, half cream cheese layer, top with half of raspberries and strawberries. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers, jam and cream cheese layer. Carefully top with thin layer of remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining raspberries and strawberries. Cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 128, Calories from fat (%) 24, Fat (g) 3, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 9, Sodium (mg) 79, Carbohydrate (g) 23, Dietary Fiber (g) 1, Sugars (g) 11, Protein (g) 2, Diabetic Exchanges: 1 1/2 carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
For more recipes like this, visit http://hollyclegg.com.