Serving Size / Yield
- 12 double graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 C. butter, melted
- Sugar and cinnamon, to taste
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 C. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tsp. lemon extract]
- 1 can fruit filling (your choice), fresh fruit or any topping of your choice
For crust, blend crackers, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Pat into pie tin.
For filling, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon extract. Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture onto graham cracker crust, refrigerate. Just before serving, add topping.
From: Good Things Utah