Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can refrigerated butter milk biscuits of your preferred brand
- 1 pack of ready-made pork sausage crumble
- ¼ cup of all purpose flour
- 2½ cups low fat or regular milk
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
Take the biscuits out of their package and bake them as per the directions mentioned in the packet. In a large skillet, put the pork sausage crumble and cook for 6-7 minutes until it is completely heated through. Now, stir in the flour and add milk gradually to the mixture ensuring that there is no formation of lumps. Stir constantly and bring to a boil. Then, simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly. Now just before turning off the flame, season the gravy with salt and pepper and pour it on top of the baked biscuits.