Bite-Size Quiche Cups
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/4 C. Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- 1/2 C. half-and-half
- 1 egg
- 2 med. green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 C. shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 C. red bell pepper, chopped finely
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease 24 mini (1 3/4x1-inch) muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press rounded teaspoonful of dough on bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
3. In small bowl, beat half-and-half and egg until well blended. Stir in onions, salt and red pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
4. Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set. Cover; refrigerate any remaining cups.