BLT Potato Salad
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Prepared white horseradish
- 1 Tbs. Cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 lb. Potatoes, peeled, cooked and-cut into 1/2 inch pieces (6 C.)
- 1/2 C. Sliced scallions
- 1/2 C. Finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 Med-sized tomatoes cut into
- 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 8 medium sized leaves Boston lettuce stacked and cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 5 Strips bacon, cooked crisp drained and crumbled.
Dressing: Whisk dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add potatoes, scallions and pickles. Toss gently to mix and coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour for flavors to blend or up to 3 days. Just before serving, gently stir in tomatoes and lettuce. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.