Blueberry Almond Granola Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. rolled oats
- 1/2 C. sliced almonds
- 1 Tbs. flaxseed
- 1 C. whole grain cereal
- 1 1/2 C. blueberries (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 C. butter or almond butter
- 1/4 C. stevia
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a baking sheet, spread out oats, almonds, and flaxseed and bake for 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, mix cereal and blueberries.
3) In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and add sugar, honey and vanilla. Simmer for 2-5 minutes.
4) Mix the baked grains with the cereal and fruit mixture. Pour the melted mixture over the dry ingredients and coat thoroughly.
5) Press the mixture into a pan and refrigerate until firm before cutting and serving.