Serving Size / Yield
- 4 lbs fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbs freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Crumble Toppings
- 1 1/2 C whole wheat flour
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 3/4 C light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 C old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 sticks cold butter, diced
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place blueberries in large bowl and add juices, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix and pour into circular large baking dish.
To make topping, combine flour, sugars, salt, oatmeal, and butter in an electric mixer. Mix on low speed for a minute until mixture forms into large chunks.
Spread chunks over tops of blueberries. Place the baking dish on a sheet pan in oven and bake until the top is brown and fruit layers bubble.