Blueberry Lemon Tart
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 2 6 oz. containers Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free lemon burst yogurt
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 21 oz. can fruit blueberry pie filling
- 1 C. blueberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll 1 crust onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Unroll second pie crust over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal. With rolling pin, roll out into 14-inch round.
- Fold 1/2 inch of crust edge under, forming border; press to seal seam. If desired, flute edge. Prick crust generously with fork.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat yogurt and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spread evenly over cooled baked crust. Spread pie filling evenly over yogurt mixture. Top with blueberries. Cut into wedges to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
Around The Web