Blueberry, Walnut and Brie Tartlets by Pillsbury
20 min preparation + 45 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. can Pillsbury® refrigerated reduced fat crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 C. blueberry preserves
- 1/3 C. walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 8 oz. Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 24 chunks
- sage leaves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- Cut each into 6 squares. Gently press squares into mini muffin cups (dough will not completely cover inside of cup; do not press too much). Spoon 1/2 teaspoon preserves into each cup. Top with rounded 1/2 teaspoon nuts and 1 cheese chunk.
- Bake 16 to 19 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on cooling rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Garnish each with fresh blueberries.
Around The Web