Bowties and Pinenuts
- 1/3 C. pine nuts
- 1/3 C. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh sorrel
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- extra virgin olive oil
While bowtie pasta is cooking, toast pine nuts in dry skillet until fragrant. Put aside. Add olive oil to skillet and sauté bell pepper, mint, sorrel and garlic. Drain bow tie pasta and add to skillet. Add Italian dressing and pine nuts and toss well.
Serve warm or make ahead and serve chilled.