Brilliant Baked Corn Casserole Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (about 16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 pkg. (about 8 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
Beat the soup, milk and eggs in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Stir in the corn, corn muffin mix, cheese, and 2/3 cup onions. Pour the soup mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
Top with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.