Broccoli and Shrimp Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 pound frozen uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs white or mellow miso, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 cups vegetable or low-sodium chicken broth
In a large pot, boil broth.
Add in shrimp and broccoli and cover.
Cook until shrimp is done for about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, mix together miso and ginger until smooth.
Turn off the heat to the pot and uncover.
Add in miso and green onions and blend.
Divide soup up into bowls and serve.