Brownie Berry Pizza
20 min preparation + 2 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C. strawberries, sliced
- 1 C. blueberries
- 1 C. raspberries
- 1/2 C. apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of a 12 in. pizza pan.
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over brownie base. Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Stir jelly until smooth; brush over berries.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.
Image courtesy of Betty Crocker.
Around The Web