Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 loaf white bread, cubed
- 1 1/2 lbs. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C. ham, cooked and cubed
- 8 eggs
- 2 C. milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 C. green onion, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.