Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Ranch Sauce
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup -- (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1 C. purchased sour cream ranch dip
- 2/3 C. chopped green onions
- 3 C. chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 C. purchased buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso four tortillas of soft tacos & fajitas -- (twelve 6-inch tortillas)
- 3 C. shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch (3 qt.) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 C. of the onions. In large bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce until coated. Spoon 2 Tbs. soup mixture down center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside. Reserve 1/2 C. cheese for garnish. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 C. chicken mixture and scant 1/4 C. cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
Cover tightly with foil. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven. Uncover; sprinkle with reserved 1/2 C. cheese and remaining 1/3 C. onions. Return to oven; bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.