Butternut Squash Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 small butternut squash
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- ricotta cheese
- thyme, leaves removed
- 1/4 C. Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 10 sage leaves
- canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Remove the skin from the squash. Then cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the squash into ¼ in. thick slices,
- Place the squash on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Peel and chop the garlic and add it to 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Brush the dough with the garlic and olive oil.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta over the garlic oil and sprinkle with thyme.
- Top with the squash slices and Parmigiano. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the sage for 5 seconds.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the sage.
Around The Web