Buttery Parmesan Noodles
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Box of Spaghetti Noodles
- 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Ounces of Baby Arugula
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Onion, Chopped into chunks
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Pealed and Chopped into little chunks
Start by cooking the pasta and drain.
Heat a large skillet with the olive oil and add in onions, garlic, butter, and tomato halves.
Saute for 5-7 minutes or until tomatoes start to get skillet marks.
Add in the the pasta, arugula, and a 1/2 cup of Parmesan to the skillet.
Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Cook until arugula is slightly wilted.
Remove from heat. Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan on top.