Caesar Pasta Salad
- 3 C. penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 8 oz. bottle fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 small tomato
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in large serving bowl; set aside. Slice eggs, chop onion and pepper, grate cheese, and snip parsley. Add all to the pasta in bowl. Pour dressing over all; mix well. Toss with shredded lettuce, and garnish with tomato slices.
Variation: Add 2 C. chopped, cooked chicken to salad, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings