- 1/2 C. peeled crawfish tails
- 3 new potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1/3 lb. smoked sausage from the crawfish boil
- 1 toe of garlic sliced (optional)
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- **Use ingredients left over from craw fish boil.
In a large skillet on medium heat, add butter, let melt then put sliced potatoes in flat along with the sausage slices. Cook untill potatoes are brown on both sides and sausage is heated up. Then pour scrambled eggs over the potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste. Let cook on medium heat untill you can flip over and cook the other side.