California Chicken Wraps
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 C. lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 C. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
Warm olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and ground pepper, then transfer to skillet. Cook chicken for 5 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink at the center.
Evenly place chicken in each tortilla and top with lettuce, cheese, avocado, bacon and tomato. Gently roll and serve.