California Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 2 loaves unsliced white bread, sliced lengthwise (16 slices)
- 2 c. California dip (Lipton)
- 16 thin slices cooked ham
- 16 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 4 large dill pickles, quartered lengthwise
Trim crust from bread; flatten bread with rolling pin. Spread 2 Tbs. California dip on each slice of bread; top with slice of ham and cheese. Place pickle across one end of bread; roll up, starting at pickle end. Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap; chill. To serve, cut into 1/4-inch slices. Makes about 10 dozen sandwiches. Rolls may be frozen for future use.