Candy Corn Bark
20 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 16 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 C. miniature pretzels, broken
- 1/3 C. raisins
- 2 6 oz. pkg. White Chocolate
- 1/2 C. candy corn
- 1/4 C. brown and orange sprinkles
- Spread cookies, pretzels and raisins into 13x9-inch rectangle on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place chocolate in small heavy saucepan and cook on very low heat until completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over cookie mixture.
- Top with candy corn and sprinkles and lightly press into chocolate mixture.
- Cool until firm, then break into pieces.
Around The Web