Candy Crunch Pudding Pie
- 2 C. cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 8-oz. tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 1.4-oz. bars milk chocolate English toffee candy bars, chopped, divided
- 1 6-oz. OREO Pie Crust
- 1 1-oz. square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
1. Beat milk and dry pudding mixes with whisk 2 minutes, or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and all but 3 Tbs. of the candy.
2. Spoon into crust,
3. Top with remaining whipped topping and candy. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hint: How to Easily Drizzle Chocolate
Use fork to drizzle melted chocolate over pie.