Caramel Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size / Yield
- 12 oz. pkg Chocolate Chips
- 3 cup Finely Ground Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk, Reserve 2 tsp.
- 1 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. Evaporated Milk, See Above
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 oz Butter, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- ⅓ cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, about half of a 5.1 oz package
- ½ cup Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ cup Toasted Pecans, coarsely chopped
- ⅔ cup Miniature Chocolate Chips
Start by making the brownies first.
In a 3 qt. bowl, mix the the cookie crumbs, nuts,powdered sugar and salt.
Pour and press into a well buttered 9-inch square pan.
Put in the freezer and chill until glaze is set.
Now start making the caramel cheesecake layer.
Combine the room temperature cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Mix together on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add the powdered sugar, vanilla pudding mix, caramel sauce, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the mixture.
Add in the pecans and chocolate chips.
Spread an even layer on top of the finished brownies.
You can make brownies early and keep them in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Chill the bars well, until the glaze is set.
Cut into squares and serve.