Caramelized Garden Jewels
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. Lipman Garden Jewel Tomatoes
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbs. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. freshly crushed black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Cut garden jewel tomatoes in half and place them on the parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over the tomato halves and sprinkle with salt, sugar and pepper. Garnish each half with garlic and thyme.
Place baking tray in oven and let garden jewels caramelize for 25-30 minutes.