Caramelized Onion with Pancetta & Rosemary Stuffing
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 2 lg. sweet onions, diced (about 3 C.)
- 1 pkg. (4 ounces) cubed pancetta (about 1 C.)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 C.Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 C. sherry
- 1 pkg. (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the oven to 350°F. Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned, stirring occasionally. Stir the pancetta, garlic, celery and rosemary in the saucepan and cook until the pancetta is well browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broth and sherry and heat to a boil.
Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Cover the casserole. Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.