Catfish & Roasted Pepper Skillet Supper
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen skinless catfish fillets, 1/2 to 1-in. thick
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted whole sweet red peppers, rinsed and drained Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (4-oz.) diced green chili peppers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
Thaw fish, if frozen. Cut into serving-size pieces. Cut roasted peppers into strips. Combine peppers and remaining ingredients in a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender. Place fish atop red pepper mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Using a slotted spoon, transfer fish to individual plates. Spoon 1/4 of red pepper mixture over each serving.