Cauliflower with Garlic Butter Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- Ingredients for preparing Cauliflower with Garlic Butter
- 3 table spoon olive oil
- 4 table spoon unsalted butter
- 4 large shallots
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tea spoon squeezed lemon
- 1 large cauliflower that have been cut into florets
- Black pepper and salt
- 1 bowl mashed potatoes
• You first have to heat your oven up to 450 F. You then line a dish with aluminum foil
• Place the shallots in the dish and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper if you want. Roast them until they appear soft and caramelized as you turn them evenly for 15 minutes. Set your shallots aside to cool
• Chop them into small roasted shallots and place them in a bowl. Add you butter, lemon juice and garlic and mix them to combine. Set aside you shallot plus garlic butter as you grill your cauliflower.
• Drizzle the cauliflower with the remaining olive oil and you put the florets on a baking sheet. Place them in the oven until they appear golden on the edges. When they are brown in the edges, transfer them to a bowl and you mix with shallot garlic.