- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 lb. chop meat, any mix or kind (chicken, turkey, beef)
- 1 large can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 large can Hunt's tomato sauce
- 3 grinds black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 chili flavor packet, divided
- 2 orange/yellow peppers, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 8 oz. shredded cheese, garnish
- 1/2 C. green onions, chopped (garnish)
- 1 can sliced, pitted black olives (garnish)
Saute ground meat, peppers and onion along with spices and half the chilii pouch until brown; drain oil. Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients and chili pouch. Cook for 2 hours on high.
Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, crackers or chips and garnishes.