Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 eggs
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 2 C. sliced mushrooms (about 6 oz.)
- 1 lg. onion, chopped (about 1 C.)
- 1 sm. zucchini, sliced (about 1 C.)
- 1/4 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 Tbs.)
Beat the eggs, soup, milk and black pepper in a med. bowl with a fork or whisk. Heat the butter in a 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over med. heat. Add the mushrooms, onion and zucchini and cook until tender. Stir in the egg mixture. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the eggs are set but still moist.
Heat the broiler. Sprinkle the cheese over the egg mixture. Broil the frittata with the top 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Sprinkle with the green onion.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with whole-grain rolls and a fresh fruit salad. For dessert serve lemon sorbet and meringue cookies.