Cheddar Penne with Sausage & Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lg. green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 2 C.)
- 1 lg. onion, sliced (about 1 C.)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 C. milk
- 2 C. penne pasta, cooked and drained
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Remove the sausage from the skillet. Pour off any fat. Add the pepper and onion to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup and milk and heat to a boil. Return the sausage to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the sausage is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Place the pasta into a large bowl. Add the sausage mixture and toss to coat.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.